Ceremonial Matcha Tasting Pack
A great way to taste our range of Ceremonial Grade Matcha.
This tasting pack contains 3x30g Biophotonic Glass jars - one of each Ceremonial blend:
HANAE from Uji, Kyoto (see full product profile here)
HARUNA (Organic) from Kagoshima (see full product profile here)
YUKIRO from Uji, Kyoto (see full product profile here)
Free Express shipping included.
Storage: Seal package immediately after use and store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight, moisture, and strong odours.
We recommend preparing this Matcha using our Handcrafted Bamboo Whisk for better aeration of the tea resulting in a creamy texture.
For more specifications on all our grades please refer to our Grades Chart.
We recommend this Ceremonial grade for:Usu-Cha (traditional hot Matcha tea):
- Sift 2g of Matcha into a bowl
- Wet with 20ml of 80°C water and knead into a paste using a Bamboo Whisk
- Add more water (50ml) and briskly whisk back and forth until a fine layer of froth forms on the top.
- Drink immediately.
- Sift 2g of Matcha into a shaker filled with 250ml of water
- Add sweetness (optional) and shake well.
- Place a few ice cubes into a glass and pour your Matcha over ice.
- Enjoy your Coldbrew Iced Matcha