How to brew
Ceremonial Matcha Tea in Usu-cha style (Traditional way)
Ceremonial Matcha Tea in Koi-cha style (Thick Tea - Strong)
- Sift 3-4 scoops of Matcha into your bowl
- Add around 30-40ml of 80C water.
- Knead your paste with your Chasen untill perfectly smooth.
- Enjoy your Koicha.
- Gently sift 2-3g of Matcha into your mug (add sweetness if preferred)
- Add 20ml of hot water and knead with your Chasen until smooth
- Steam your desired amount of milk (150-200ml) and pour into paste.
- Enjoy your Matcha Latte.
Coldbrew Iced Matcha
- Gently sift 2g of Matcha into a shaker filled with 250ml of water
- Add sweetness if needed and shake well.
- Place a few cubes of ice into a glass and pour your Matcha over ice.
- Enjoy your Coldbrew Iced Matcha