Ceremonial Matcha Tasting Pack
A great way to taste our range of Ceremonial Grade Matcha.
Our tasting pack contains 3x30g tins, one of each Ceremonial blend:
HANAE from Uji, Kyoto (see full product profile here)
HARUNA (Organic) from Kagoshima (see full product profile here)
YUKIRO from Uji, Kyoto (see full product profile here)
Storage: Seal package immediately after use and store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight, moisture, and strong odours.
We recommend preparing this Matcha using our Handcrafted Bamboo Whisk for better aeration of the tea resulting in a creamy texture.
For more specifications on all our grades please refer to our Grades Chart.
We recommend this Ceremonial grade for:Usu-Cha (traditional hot Matcha tea):
- Sift 2g of Matcha into a bowl
- Wet with 20ml of 80°C water and knead into a paste using a Bamboo Whisk
- Add more water (50ml) and briskly whisk back and forth until a fine layer of froth forms on the top.
- Drink immediately.
- Sift 2g of Matcha into a shaker filled with 250ml of water
- Add sweetness (optional) and shake well.
- Place a few ice cubes into a glass and pour your Matcha over ice.
- Enjoy your Coldbrew Iced Matcha