- 10 medium bananas
- 2 T culinary grade matcha
- 1 cup macadamia (crushed)
- 1/2 cup cranberries (chopped)
CHOCOLATE LINED WAFFLE CONES (optional)
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 tsp culinary grade matcha
- 10 waffle cones
1. Peel and slice the bananas into inch thick coins. Pack the banana slices in an airtight container/bag and store in freezer for 8 hours or overnight, overnight is easiest (set & forget).
Optional 1. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave (microwave at 10sec intervals and repeat until its all melted). Mix in the coconut oil and matcha until its evenly incorporated.
Optional 2. Pour the matcha chocolate into each cone, swirl it around so all the inside walls are coated and then tip it all out into the bowl of chocolate. Then hold the cone upside down and dip it slightly into the bowl of melted chocolate to cover the rim of the cone with chocolate.
Optional 3. Leave them to dry and then store them in an airtight container (so the waffle cone doesn't get stale or soggy)
2. Blend until it becomes the consistency of icecream.
BLENDING TIPS: Start blending on low speed and slowly work your way up to the highest speed. It may take a while to become icecream so make sure you dont burn out your blenders motor in the process.
At this point the nicecream is ready to eat, serve however you wish
Optional 4. Scoop a big heaping spoonful into a waffle cone from the previous step.
3. Top with crushed macadamias and cranberries. Enjoy!
Recipe developed by Sven, creative home cook and artist at CookedbySven