- 1 flax egg ( 1 T flax meal + 3 T water).
- 1 medium banana; mashed.
- ¼ cup unsalted peanut butter (or nut butter of choice).
- ¼ cup real maple syrup.
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract.
- 1 cup rolled oats.
- 3 tsp of our Culinary Matcha
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon.
- 3 T white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- To make the flax egg, whisk the flax meal with water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana. Then stir in the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the flax egg and mix to combine.
- Pour in oats, matcha, baking powder, cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips, but do not over mix.
- Scoop the batter evenly onto the baking tray to create 3 discs. (Ensure there is sufficient room around each cookie as they will expand while baking.)
- Bake on the centre rack for 15 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm, or transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Recipe developed by Sven, creative home cook and artist at CookedbySven